Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NAWA 4 U IS BACK........

im-back.jpg

umm make una no mind the pic ohh...i no been die ohh...was just MIA in Naija ;)

Anyways back to what i wanted to say.....YESSSA...............I AM BACK OHH........THANKGOODNESSS. U know a lot of people be sending me mails talking about why i no dey post stuff again on my blog....some people even been take am very personal ehh. lol


Naija was mad fun tho.....so many krazy ass shyt i saw, and i caught some of them on camera...so i got a lot of funny crap for u guys ehh. no be small thing

Anyways i wonna use this opportunity to beg all of una say make una no vex cos i didnt post anything for the past month or so. Una suppose know say no be my fault nah. First of all, we all know the internet connection in Naija is just too lazy. and secondly una suppose know how Naija paroles dey nah. Naija is always on a fast lane, and especially when u in Naija for a specific period of time, u just want to be everywhere at the same time....nobody wan miss out on any activity ehh.

Anyways shaa that is the past.....Well i'm back and my regular posting continues....and i'll be posting stuff everyday...and trust me, its gonna be some real crazy stuff ehh....

And also i wonna take this opportunity to thank u all that read my blog...i never knew how big it was until i went to Naija. A few people i never knew will come up to me, and be like "are u the nawa 4 u guy?".......my heart been cut severally ehh. But i just had this satisfaction inside me that people actually appreciate wetin i dey do

God bless all of una jare...nothing do anybody ehh. :)

SO START COMING BACK TO nawa4u.blogspot.com TO SEE MY EVERYDAY POSTINGS. AND ABEG SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL UR FRIENDS TOO SO THEY CAN KNOW OF A WEBSITE WHERE THEY CAN COME AND LAUGH WHENEVER THEY MAD, STRESSED OR SMTH ;)

3 comments: