Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SILLIEST QUESTION EVER!!!.....WTF YO???



Okay i was reading the news in Punch.com....and u know how they have this forums where u can speak about ur personal life and all thet fuckery. So this was what one girl wrote:

I am an undergraduate and married. My husband hardly gives me attention because of a 14-year-old girl. He lied to me that he only wanted to help her, but I caught him making love to her in the same compound where we live. I saw  them in the girl's room. He was almost speechless and ever since, life has been anything but peaceful at home. Anytime I complain, he doesn't listen. Yet I do everything possible o make him happy and I have prayed to God to take control. One night he woke me up and declared that he had stopped sleeping with her, but I knew it wasn't true. Now, he wants my love. What do I do?  


First of all which kind stupid question be that?.....and secondly i wont even waste time answering such question...cos if this babe no know wetin to do at her age, then she's a FREAKING IDIOT!!.
You see this is the problem with a lot of married women (mostly the uneducated ones) in Naija and Afirca in     general. Okay if he cheated on u with a fellow woman is one thing... at least something could be worked out,       like going for counseling and stuff....But with a freaking 14yr old?  and u dey there dey ask "what do I do?" I hope this babe is really joking.......SILLY THING                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   



2 comments:

  1. LWKMD!!!!.......HAHAHAH... She is confused now. her love is blinD :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. this one don pass confusion.

    ReplyDelete