Thursday, September 30, 2010

SEE CHOW EHH........

I GO DIE FOR HERE OHH.
O boy ehh see correct Chow. Two sexy wraps of pounded yam with Fish soup. And all u need is a nice cold Chivita drink to go down with it ehh. This just kinda reminds me of that song wey we dey sing back in primary skul.
Some have food but cannot eat; some can eat but have no food.....and blah blah blah blah blah
Well i guess is not the case right here, cos i love to eat, and I have food in my kitchen....but its not the freaking type of  food that i want....Jeeez
Abeg anybody wey get access to this type of food shuld holla me jare, so we can discuss bout the whole shipping n' delivery process:)
Na this type wey when u chop am finish like this, u go just dey smile anyhow for no damn reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment