Monday, August 23, 2010

VICAR SET TO MARRY HIS NAIJA MALE LOVER..........AWESOME!!!

 



 
"to former vicar Colin Coward, it is nothing short of a marriage made in heaven. But the 65-year-old is expected to raise a few traditional eyebrows when he walks down the aisle with the man in his life – a   25 year-old Nigerian model called Bobby."


U see as you see me so, i certainly dont have any problem with gay peeps. But when it comes to a gay man acting as a servant of God, Come on...thats just absurd and unacceptable!..........Anyways that one concern them....Afterall who am i to criticize my fellow full grown adult male for putting his d**k into the buttocks of another man huh? And we all know for sure this is not the first, or will be the last time hearing about a man of God being Gay and getting married to his partner.

But what caught my eyes in the whole article was the place where dem talk say the Nigerian boy na model :)
cos on a serious note, I would love to know what exactly what, or who she is modeling for :)

and also from the look of the pics, i can already tell who's the bitch in the relationship...ha ha 


(www.dailymail.co.uk)

2 comments:

  1. akoo koo...if the boy is 25 me I am 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! Help me see model oo??!

    ReplyDelete