Monday, October 3, 2011

THE FACEBOOK STATUS POLICE..............PART II



(Ephraim you know I love you to death. But I just cant stop laughing when you put up a new FB status. Therefore, I have to share it with the Nawa4u community. nothing do you jare)
Well, My boy has taken english to another level for real. But Mehn you just gotta love his boldness for writing such things on FB tho. But wait a minute....I dont think this is boldness anymore, since he clearly feels he's saying the right thing. So in his own perspective, he's doing nothing wrong at all. At least his own is not as bad as some other peeps whom when they want to express themselves through writing, its comes out absolutely differently from what they have in mind :)
Eny way you peeple shuld ave a sit, and enjoys my boy's Facebooks statuseees :)



Ephraim
IS ONLY 3 PERSON WE CAN NOT LIAR TO. 1-GOD 2-UR-DOCTOR 3-UR-SELF.
LikeUnlike · · Share · 3 hours ago via mobile on Etisalat · Privacy:Shared with: Public.

Ephraim
Happy sunday to u all. U all have lovey pix and 9ice one's. I love u all one love meni!!!!!
LikeUnlike · · Share · Yesterday at 6:54am via mobile on Etisalat ·

Ephraim
Am happy today,I tank GOD 4 MY LIFE.
LikeUnlike · · Share · Saturday at 6:42am via mobile on Etisalat · Privacy:Shared with: Public.

Ephraim
What is happing in our country??? Can some one tlak to me.!!!!!!!
LikeUnlike · · Share · Saturday at 6:18am via mobile on Etisalat

Ephraim
I whant every body to day WELL.
LikeUnlike · · Share · Friday at 12:50pm via mobile on Etisalat · Privacy:Shared with: Public.

Ephraim
Na who DAY WHEN GOD DEY CREATE THIS WORLD???? Men are wicked.
LikeUnlike · · Share · Friday at 1:18am via mobile on Etisalat · Privacy:Shared with: Public

Olaka Ephraim

Have u Discover the Africa Magic???????
LikeUnlike · · Share · September 22 at 11:50am via mobile on Etisalat · Privacy:Shared with: Public

2 comments: