Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ONLY NAIJA EHH

Okay so my aunt sent me money to get a BB torch for her, and my mum will carry it along when she dey go back Naija this week (damn its about time jare...th ewoman deon dey here for almost 2 months ehh...ha ha love my mama jare). Anyways I deceided to use an online site called craigslist in order to see if I can get any BB there. So basically craigslist is kinda similar to ebay, in the sense that people put their goods up for sale. But the only difference is that there's no bidding, and its toned to differend regions, such that if you are interested in any particular product, all you need do is contact the owner and meet up with them somewhere in the city in order to buy their stuff.
Anyways while I was looking for a BB torch, I came across this post below from a certain seller. Pls read carefully.....ha ha

Blackberry Torch 9800 AT&T In Great Condition, Clean ESN / MEID - $249 (Greenwich Village)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2011-10-24, 9:38PM EDT

Reply to: sale-wjmp7-2661303605@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a Blackberry Torch 9800 for AT&T that I am no longer using. The phone works perfect and is used but in pretty good shape, no screen cracks or anything. It is ready to go and you can pop in your AT&T SIM card and verify it is working. Includes phone, charger, box, headphones, and original manuals, documentation, etc. Asking $249 or best offer. I will not ship this item anywhere (to Nigeria) so please do not ask. Thanks for looking.


•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment