Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OKAY THATS IT!!!!....I"M DONE WITH THIS BULLSH**

You know there's a saying in Igbo "ihoru anudu eme onye ara. Mana obu ndi nwe ya ka oga eme" (I know some of you non igbo peeps are prob like "WTF is this dude saying"..ha ha )
Well in english, it says that "A mad man is never ashamed of himself, cos he's obviously oblivious of what he's doing...But instead, na im people (relatives)wey shame go catch pass.

SO THEREFORE, I DEY SWEAR THE DAY I CATCH ANY OF MY FEMALE FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES COMING OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS....THAT GO BE THE DAY WEY I GO PERSONALLY DISOWN THAT PERSON KPATA KPATA.......COS THIS IS JUST VERY F**KING RIDICULOUS, AND EMBARRASING.......AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, TO WEAR WIG NO BE MANDATORY SOMETHING!!!!!

UNF**KING BELIEVABLE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe.... I wonder who in the world thought this was ok as a style? Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmh she looks very familiar like say she go NNSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. its supposed to be a lace front wig but instead they use bonding glue and weave to create the baby hair effect in front hahahahahahaha this is one of the worse versions i have seen, take a trip to Enugu state its mad popular there lmao bia i bu onye abiriba? cos that igbo be like wetin my bestie they speak with her cousin back in unmiversity,

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO...@ Formerly...im be like say u dey see this kind peeps well well

    ReplyDelete