Thursday, October 20, 2011

MY YAHOO ENCOUNTER....VOLUME 15

So as usual, I do get Yahoo Yahoo mails in my gmail account here and there...and I ignore most of them...but sometimes reply to the ones I find very interesting.....ha ha
So last week, I got a very interesting mail and I couldnt help but reply, in order to see how far these fools will do business with me, their potential mugu :)
Below was the mail I got, and my reply....but i guess the fools later realized that their potential mugu isnt actually a mugu ohh..chieyaaaa...poor people :(
enjoy :)

...........................................................................................................................................................
 REV EMMANUEL DAVID to me                            show details Oct 11 (9 days ago)

MY DEAR FRIEND,
GREETING. HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY?I BELIEVE THE GOOD LORD IS TAKING CARE OF YOU.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO CLAIM A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OF $450.000.00 DROPPED BY MISS GODWILL FOR YOU ON THE COMPENSATION OF YOUR PAST EFFORTS ON HER .TO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE ACTUAL PERSON, PLEASE THE FOLLOWING ARE NEEDED FROM YOU;

1) YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR WORK AND RESIDENT ADDRESSES.
3)YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV.EMMANUEL DAVID
+221774935168

Reply Forward
........................................................................................................................................................

alexander to REV                                                  show details Oct 13 (7 days ago)

Below is my info just as you required.
Name: Alex Smart
Work: Party Animal
Country: American

And how long will it take for me to get this money, because I really need it to spend for my birthday party.
Thanks and I look forward getting the money from you. ASAP. And I mean ASAP :)

Yours sweetly
Party Animal.
- Show quoted text -

Reply Forward
...........................................................................................................................................................

REV EMMANUEL DAVID to me                                        show details Oct 14 (6 days ago)

Dear My Son,

I went to DHL office yesterday evening after receiving your contact details in other to send your belongings to you and they said the cost of sending the Cheque from Senegal to your Country is 205 dollars. In other to send the cheque to you , you have to send the posting fee of 205 dollars with my name and information's below immediately through western union,so that i can go back and send the CHEQUE of $450,000 us dollar that is written and dually signed in your name to you .

Thank you .

My details are .
NAME.............Emmanuel David
ADDRESS........Unite 7 black 4 Unite pacell. Dakar Senegal

Thanks and may God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,
Rev. Emmanuel David
+221774935168

Reply Forward
.........................................................................................................................................................

alexander to REV                                                            show details Oct 14 (6 days ago)

Dear My Son? Well, thank you Daddy, and I know you like how I called you daddy. wink wink ;)

Anyways I just sent you the western union of $205, and they gave me something called "Money Control number" and I should give it to you. But I'll only have to give you the number under one condition though.....and I hope you wouldnt say no, daddy. wink wink ;)

Thanks daddy, and I look forward getting my $450k asap, cos I really need that cash in order to make it rain in my birthday bash. You know how it is right?

Your Sweet Son,
Alex :)
- Show quoted text -

Reply Forward
..............................................................................................................................................................

AND THE FOOL HASNT REPLIED ME BACK SINCE THEN....PLS TELL ME WHERE DID I GO WRONG :(
ha ha

6 comments:

  1. LOLZ....i know i do ...and really bad too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahah!! Nwannem u no go kill person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...very funny...chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! Mugu got played by the Maga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'dear my son'???????? is Rev. Sam abi whatever his name is, kidding me? These people just crack me the hell up. They should be lined up and flogged for the lack of imagination they exhibit. Was he thinking that on an off chance, you may know a Miss Goodwill? why not a common name like Miss Sarah or Miss Ijeoma to even make 0.99%percent believable. Bunch of retards. God punish them all. lmao @ needing the money to make it rain @ your party. I am still cracking up over that.

    ReplyDelete