Wednesday, April 14, 2010

James Ibori declared wanted by the EFCC!!!!


Mscheeeew!!!!!!!!!! abeg make i hear word.

I don't know about you guys, but am tired of this whole circus.
How may times will the EFCC arrest and take this guy to court and after everything nothing happens.
I think at this point the dude is probably laughing at them or he isn't finding it funny anymore.

Btw, Ibori married his 3rd wife sometime last year, while his previous wives still battle for their freedom in london courts. This reminds me of something my mum used to say, ''no follow naija man play rough play bcos when trouble go come, im go leave u run''

Even though am nt an Ibori fan, you have to ask, was he the only governor that looted in office? What of the mega thief Peter Odili?

Till he and others like him are arrested and convicted and jailed, the EFCC can do whatever they want and it won't concern me.

No comments:

Post a Comment