Monday, April 26, 2010

TIMAYA NOW PAYING HIS GIRLFRIEND MONTHLY SALARY!!!....wow




He's def one of my favorite Niaja artist for sure. But as time goes by, I don dey notice say this my guy don dey really fall my hand badly ehh.
Anyways this is what our Egberipapa told Encomium Weekly in a recent interview.

"I have a new lover but I don't want to disclose her name. She is a graduate of Madonna University. She's a banker. She's good, beautiful and the best thing that ever happened to me. She was a model before.

She worked with Oceanic Bank before in Port Harcourt, but I told her to quit because men usually harass female bankers. Because of that I pay her salary every month.

I met her through a friend, Austin, in Port Harcourt. He had always been telling me to come to Port Harcourt to meet this lady. Once again, this girl is everything I want in a lady. I'm not afraid if anybody is reading this. The three things that keeps a woman is - good intimacy, money and attention. I give her all that" Timaya tells Encomium Weekly in a recent interview," 


IS THIS GUY FOR REAL???
Wait a minute!!....Does he think making her stay home and paying her salary will prevent men from tying to hit on her? OR vice versa? :P


Cos you feel you are giving her all those your 3 values things doesnt mean she will remain loyal to you. I guess you're still a novice when it comes to women. And don't forget there is definitely one very important thing that you are missing, and i don't think there's anything you can do to make her happy about it....umm ur looks bro :)


wake up Mr. Egberipapa!!!!!


(encomium weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment