Saturday, April 10, 2010

NINCOMPOOP ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO BURY HIS BABY ALIVE!!!

Before I even Talking about what transpired, Let me LOL first.

Okay this Vagabond wey dey here, 25yrs Mr Macauley Onitcha, was arrested by the Police in Delta State for trying to bury his four month old baby alive.

why?
"BECAUSE HIS WIFE HAS REFUSED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM"

I'm not even surprised anymore cos nothing wey person no go see for this our beloved country called Naija...ha ha ha

Anyways this was what our dear A**hole had to say:
“I am not happy because of the way my wife denied me sex for a very long time. That prompted me to take my baby to where I had already dug a shallow grave beside the toilet, to bury her to injure my wife’s feeling,” 
WTF??...LOL.....but really WTF was this dude thinking?


Anyways just looking at this clown alone, u can tell that he was truly deprived from something so important and special to all mankind.


Abeg all you females out there wey get bf or husbands, if he looks anything close this brother Macauley by any chance, or if he's the crazy and always horny guy....please biko abeg dont deny him sex...This one na for your own good ohh....i don rest my case



(daily Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment