Saturday, April 10, 2010

PREGNANT WOMAN CAUGHT WITH COCAINE.......!!!

For real WTF is going on in Naija?....Why do people always want to find unscrupulous means to make fast money? Its not that serious ehh

Anyways this fool right here, 29 year old Osatohanwen Esohe was arrested for possessing 27 wraps of cocaine (which was concealed inside her stomach) at the Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport this week, while attempting to board an Alitalia flight to Europe.
She excreted the 27 wraps which was tested positive to be cocaine, weighing 35 grammes...


AND MIND YOU THE FOOL IS 3 MONTHS PREGNANT.....

Who takes such risk?...just to be paid 2000 Euros only?...Come one these people dont even have respect for neither their life, or even their children, and this is actually my biggest problem about our beloved Naija.

According to her, "the guy who got me pregnant refused to take responsibility, and I'm jobless. Thats how I got involved in trafficking and they promised to pay me 2000 Euros. This is my First time of smugling drugs, and I only neded money to take car of my unborn baby."

And have you noticed whenever they catch these guys, they always claim its their first time doing such act.....LOL...I guess one thing they fail to understand be say whether na ur first time ehh, or last time ohh, that no go change anything, cos at the end of the day kiri kiri dey wait for u.


Also mind you 4 others were caught this week too trying to smuggle cocaine. I beginning to believe that the people sending these traffickers this assignments are using some sort of voodoo on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment