Thursday, November 25, 2010

INSURE HIPS KE????


So, in a recent interview, Mercy Johnson was asked what part of your body do you treasure most?
My hips. I wil like to insure them if there is need for it.
ummmm BU HA HA HA HA HA ..see person wey wan insure their hips shaa. U know at some point i was even about to say yes u should...but ehhrrrr, i take it back. In fact make i no talk anything sef :)

As I always said right from the start and in my previous posts, the only reason i wont say anything bad about my Sr. Mercy Johnson was cos she was my skul mumsi back in those days for secondary school (shout out to all ma Navy PH peeps jare).
But come to think about it, the Interviewer na big fool for asking such question, cos i believe the answer is so so obvious. Or na her face she go choose before?   :)

1 comment: