Thursday, November 25, 2010

ME DON DEY TIRE FOR THIS DRUG TRAFFICKERS OHH


The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) seized 17 kg of cocaine which was imported from Brazil, which is worth N150m...and mind u this occurred in Murtala Mohammed Intl. Airport ohh...Dem talk say most of the cocaine was concealed in 18 plastic pipes allegedly imported by one michael Chuckwu (of course it has to be our Igbo bros nah)
So after has was caught, he started the normal/usual Naija confession of "i didnt know what got into me" or "its the devil" Bullsh**.....blah blah blah blah blah crap crap crap crap crap!!!
 He also said he was promised a fee of $5000 if sent it successfully (this peeps are just fools)...And there were several incidents of other people caught with cocaine from this sam flight...and trust me, the are all my igbo brothers as usual :)

BUT DAYUM!!!!......Some peole get serious liver ohh. I cannot even picture myself carrying coke from my house to my neighbors, then talkless of from one country to another. Una dey see the kind thing wey money make person dey do?

U know I always ask myself "why do people still keep on ingesting or hiding drugs in order to bring it in or out of Naija....dont they see other peeps that have been caught?
But now I'm beginning to feel that this whole drug transportation stuff its way more deeper than what me and u know. If it was smth impossible, i'm sure people wouldnt be wasting their time doing it. But i think its either there's a way to beat the system (i guess u just gotta be among the lucky ones).. or u have a real solid, and i mean solid solid connection.
Still waiting to hear about an hausa man carrying drugs ..ha ha :) 


(odili.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment