Wednesday, November 17, 2010

VIDEO OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS BEING ASSAULTED BY OUR ONE AND ONLY USELESS POLICEMEN/OLOKPAS..

I dont know if u guys have heard of  Ufuoma Ejenobor. Heard she's a popular Naija actress, and she was recently (like 2 weeks ago) assaulted in public by the policemen attached to convoy of the Lagos State House of Assembly Speaker, Adeyemi Ikuforiji. The incident was caught on tape, and after watching it, all i gotta say is that the woman really gave them a run for their money...and at the same time I swear this lady na 1st class TOUT!!!!...DAYUM


Thats Naija for u...the land were even the craziest of people wear suit and tie :)

9 comments:

  1. Chei!!!!! I swear! I for almost think say na movie!!! Chei!!!!! Urhobo girl!!! ROTFLMAO... I wonder where this is eventually going to lead to...Abeg follow up on this biko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...trust me if u live in naija u will become a tout by force o! that's how u handle these people...lol...it's like they got on her last nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T BLAME HER, IF I WERE IN HER SHOES, I WILL DO THE SAME THING, DEY DEY CRAZE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the highest order of abuse....police make una take una time oo....na God go punish the police man wen raise he stupid hand to beat my nigerian actress....law nor dey niger at all..how polic e wen suppose to dey against abuse come dey abuse woman...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God! I have seen her calmness on the 'My Mother & 1' series but mehn Urhobo woman dey spark! I hope she didnt give up on the case cos that speaker and his group are rogues! God punish them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwww! These silly people always think they can get away with everything, Rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is making too much noise joo. I cant stand this kind of nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhheeeee babe..she is not smilin at all o

    ReplyDelete