Monday, May 16, 2011

THATS HOW WE ROLL IN ABJ CITY BABY....

Umm...just actually remembering that i took this....def wasnt in my right state of mind tooo...ha ha .
Anyways this was just one of those typical days of flexing in Abuja where me and my guys just hangout, get intoxicated, act a fool, and then leave the rest to Baba God to take over...

Thats my homeboy, E-money free-styling, and my other two home boys (shout out to Chike n Ogbans).   So i'm pretty much sure this was after we've been to like 3 different clubs, and we just decided to park by the road to use an ATM....na so the shayo spirit just enter us...so i brought out ma camera as usual...ha ha.....But for real tho, we Naija peeps sabi enjoy ourselves scatter jare....."Mehn if u dont love Naija, F**k u for real ehh"!!!     :)


1 comment:

  1. Nawa for una oo
    Ur friend dey vex sha. looool
    2much enjoyment.
    Fack I miss naija man!!
    mschewwwww

    ReplyDelete